Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Dec 22, 2015 Views: 214
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2015 Views: 214
If you have an HBS intranet account or HUID and PIN and can't get in to one of the databases from the links on the library web page, please try any of the following:
- Double-check you are using the required access method.
- Use a different browser.
- Log-off and try logging log back in.
- Check the database "More Info" page to see if there are database specific troubleshooting tips.
- Call or e-mail Baker Library Information Services to:
- Verify that there is not a general problem with the database.
- Get the database vendor's customer service number.
- Get suggestions for alternative databases to use.
- Have us contact the vendor about a service issue.