Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 2824
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 2824
- To create a Fund Performance Chart that compares returns of funds across various time periods type FPC and hit GO.
- Choose 99) Fund Family to search for specific funds; in the Search All Families box type Vanguard and then select Vanguard Funds/USA from the list of fund families.
- Click on a fund name to get more information.
- To display a snapshot of the best mutual fund players across peer groups in the Americas, Europe, and Asia type WMF and hit GO.
- Click on a region's strategy to see the search results determining the rank of a particular fund.
- To use the Fund Screening for funds based on specific search criteria type FSRC and hit GO.
- Use the Add Screening Criteria and Add Universe Criteria to search by criteria such as family name, total assets, age, return, or objectives.
- Example Screens for widely-used criteria are also available.
- Click on Results (bottom right of screen) to run your search. A list of matching funds will appear.
- If using Bloomberg Professional, to download this list to Excel click on Output Results To and select Excel Spreadsheet.
For help on portfolio and stock analysis, in Bloomberg type DOCS2010836 and hit GO to locate Bloomberg Cheatsheet for Equity Portfolio Manager.