Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Dec 15, 2015 Views: 12151
To locate corporate bonds:
- Use Custom Bond Search
- Type SRCH then hit [GO]
- Fill in the relevant search boxes and click on Search for a customized list of bonds
- Use a company ticker
- Type a company ticker, hit the yellow CORP key, then hit GO for a list of bonds issued by the company and its subsidiaries; e.g., GM [CORP] [GO].
- Scroll through the list and select a specific issue. (Make sure the Exclude drop-down menu is set as desired. To sort the list click a column heading then select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.)
- On the main menu for the selected bond, note the ticker for future reference; e.g.,
GM8 1/4 07/23.
To analyze bonds:
Browse a bond's main menu or type a shortcut and hit GO:
- CDSW for credit default swap analysis
- DES for description
- HP for historical price/yield table
- YA for yield analysis
- YAS for yield and spread analysis
If you know a security ticker the full shortcut would be GM8 1/4 07/23 [CORP] YAS [GO].
Use the blue fractional keys to type fractional denominators. Put a space between the whole and fractional parts; e.g., 3 3/8 is: 3 [Space] 3[1/8] [Space] date.