Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 27874
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 27874
Copying from Bloomberg
- Move the cursor to one corner of the area to copy.
- Highlight the area to be copied. Be sure to include column headings.
A dotted line may or may not appear around the highlighted area.
- Hit Ctrl-C to copy highlighted area.
(Not all screens can be copied. As an alternative, try typing GRAB then hit GO to e-mail a screen image.)
Pasting into Excel
- In an empty worksheet, hit Ctrl-V to paste. Each row of information from Bloomberg will be pasted into a single cell of the spreadsheet.
- Highlight the first column of the pasted data.
- In Excel, from the Data menu select Text to columns
- In the wizard that opens, indicate data are in fixed-width format then click on Next.
- If necessary, specify locations of column dividers then click on Next.
- Select data type General (recommend format) then click on Next.