Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald Last Updated: Dec 18, 2015 Views: 1317
Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2015 Views: 1317
Type [ticker], hit EQUITY, and hit GO to browse main menu or type a shortcut to go directly to specific information. e.g., VOD LN [EQUITY] HP [GO] for Vodafone prices.
Frequently used shortcuts:
- ANR for analyst recommendations.
- BQ for equity summary and Bloomberg quote providing overview of key price data, fundamentals, and news on selected equity.
- CACS for corporate action calendar.
- COMP for comparable returns against 2 other securities or indices.
- CN for company news.
- MCN for most-read company news.
- DES for company description.
- DVD for dividend/split history.
- EE for earnings estimates.
- ERN for earnings.
- FA for financial analysis.
- HDS for institutional and insider holdings.
- HG for historical price graph.
- HP for historical price table.
- MGMT for management profiles.
- PGEO for product segmentation.
- PV for peer valuation.
- QM for quotes from the foreign exchanges on which an equity trades.
- RELS for related securities (equity, debt, preferred, money market securities).
- RV for relative value for customized peer group analysis.
- SI for short interest (usually monthly)