Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: Dec 29, 2015 Views: 1400
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2015 Views: 1400
- To compare returns of a security to its benchmark index and industry group (if available) first specify the security's ticker using the appropriate yellow key.
- E.g., to compare Microsoft Corp with the S&P 500 and S&P 500 Info Tech, type MSFT US [EQUITY] COMP [GO].
- If you don't know the tickers of the securities you want to compare hit the appropriate yellow key, type TK, and hit GO to look up a ticker.
- [EQUITY] TK [GO] (e.g., then type microsoft corp for equities)
- [INDEX] TK [GO]. Type index name and hit GO, then choose the desired index. Or, for major indexes such as the S&P 500, type WEI and hit GO to browse menu of World Equity Indices.