Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 3038
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 3038
- To locate major world equity indices, type WEI and hit GO.
- Select index of interest, e.g., 5) S&P 500 Index, for a display of industry sectors.
- Click on sectors to reveal constituent companies. Type frequently used shortcuts and hit GO:
- HP for historical price table with volume
- GP for graph of historical prices
- GPA for graph of historical average prices
- Use amber fields to modify the display; e.g., start/end date, frequency, currency, and the market.
- To identify index members type the shortcut and hit
- MEMB to view list of index members, percent weight, shares, and last price
- MOV to view leading and lagging index movers
- Use the format Bloomberg abbreviation for index [INDEX] and use Bloomberg shortcuts to go directly to information, e.g.,:
- SPX [INDEX] HP [GO] for S&P 500 levels
- CCMP [INDEX] MEMB [GO] for NASDAQ Composite members
- INDU [INDEX] MOV [GO] for leading and lagging Dow Jones Industrial Average members