Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 611
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 611
- See How can I locate futures information in Bloomberg? to determine the ticker for the future contract of interest.
- E.g., the December 1987 S&P 500 Index future contract is SPZ87. (S&P 500 (SP) expiring in December (Z), 1987 (87).)
In this case, the default plot is Open Interest on the futures contract against Open Price on the index.
The resulting plot includes daily closing prices for the S&P 500 index (SPX) and the S&P 500 index futures contract that expired in December 1987 (SPZ87).
- DOCS1130376 for Single Stock Futures.
- DOCS1173233 for Commodity Futures.
- DOCS2037181 for Financial Futures and Options.