Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Sep 07, 2016 Views: 5677
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2016 Views: 5677
HBS subscribes to:
- eMarketer compiles freely available Internet and e-commerce statistics.
The following provide freely available statistics:
- www.Quantcast.com provides information about audiences for web destinations. Includes deep demographics, geography and lifestyle information.
- www.alexa.com provides traffic rankings based on usage of the Alexa Toolbar, allows comparisons. More details.
- www.compete.com provides site traffic estimates based on U.S. Internet users; allows comparisons.
Other resources to try:
- Article databases such as Factiva. Search for [website name] and Nielsen to find data cited from Nielsen. To narrow the search select Source , Publications by Industry , and select the categories for Internet and Online Services and Media .
- Use a web search engine to search for [website name] and traffic statistics.