Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Dec 18, 2015 Views: 2338
Unfortunately, citations from Factiva must be entered manually in RefWorks
To export references from Factiva to EndNote you must download a Factiva filter.
To export your citations into EndNote:
- Run your search in Factiva and select your references.
- Select "Full article plus indexing" from the View as menu and click on the save icon .
- The results will appear with field labels in a separate window. Save as a .txt file.
- Open EndNote, click on File (on the toolbar) and Import.
- Browse for your text file and select the Factiva filter.
- Import into your EndNote library.
You can save articles from Factiva to Zotero by clicking the Zotero icon in your browser navigation bar; however, please note that the URL for the saved article will not take you back to the original article.