Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 595
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 595
Type RE and hit GO for the Real Estate menu or use shortcuts for common functions of interest.
- Real Estate Indices
- Type RMEN and hit GO.
- Descriptions of the functions listed in columns are at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose an index to view its constituents. Then type common shortcuts for additional information. e.g., DES for description, HP for historical prices.
- Search for REITs
- Type QSRC and hit GO.
- To specify search criteria select 91) Build/Edit Screen then 17) Security Types, and choose REIT
- Click on 1) Update.
- Follow menus and screen instructions to add more criteria and to see results.
- Global Property Research Menu
- Type GPRI and hit GO.
- Select menu options for pricing and risk/return profiles for property share indices worldwide.