Answered By: Jen Beauregard Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 2048
Answered By: Jen Beauregard
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 2048
- In Capital IQ:
- From the Screening tab select Transactions..
- In section for General Transaction Details select Types and select Public Offerings .
- Click on Add Criteria and add any additional screening criteria.
- In Thomson ONE:
- Click on Screening & Analysis from the left menu.
- Click on Deals & League Tables.
- Click on Equity.
- Click on Quick Search.
- In the Transaction Criteria section Type IPO into Issue Type search box and add other criteria as desired.
- Click on View Results or Send Criteria to Advanced Search and continue adding criteria before viewing results.
- Use IPO Home from Renaissance Capital.