Answered By: Mallory Stark Last Updated: Aug 06, 2015 Views: 904
Answered By: Mallory Stark
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2015 Views: 904
- In Bloomberg hit the yellow CMDTY button (F9).
- For FactSet go to FactSet Insert menu > Quotes/Prices> Futures.
- Global Financial Data features commodity prices back to the 1500s. Login anonymously and click on the GFDatabase. Use the Series drop-down to find Commodity Indices or Commodity Prices.
- UNCTDAD Commodity Price Statistics has annual and monthly data back to 1960 for agricultural and mineral commodities.
- The World Bank Prospects Commodity Markets publishes commodity prices and quarterly forecasts.
- OptionMetrics in WRDS has historical prices of options going back 13 years.
- CRB Commodity Yearbook
Available in print: Ref. HF1040 .C7 in the Stamps Reading Room
Features historical commodity prices and a brief analysis of various commodities.
- USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service gives production, yields and prices for agricultural commodities throughout the world. See also USDA Foreign Agricultural Service PSD Online.
- Consult the Guide to Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Documents from Harvard College Library.
Metals and Minerals:
- See the Minerals Information from the U.S. Geological Survey.