Answered By: Leslie Burmeister Last Updated: Feb 14, 2017 Views: 553
National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts: Produces the global and domestic indices for publicly-owned real estate, the national trade association for REITs, and publicly-traded real estate companies.
S&P NetAdvantage: S&P's REIT Industry Survey provides a good overview of real estate investment trusts.
To screen for REITs or get data on a specific REIT:
You can search Value Line in three ways:
- Search by Company Name or Symbol using the search box at the top of the screen
- Click on the Browse Research tab
- At the Industry Screens dropdown, select R.E.I.T
- Click on a Company Name for more information
- From the main Dashboard tab, select Fund Advisor Plus
- Select the Screener tab
- Select Real Estate in the Objective drop-down and add other criteria as desired.
- Select New and Advanced Search.
- Select Closed End Fund.
- On the next screen at Click Here choose Global Category and in the Value cell choose Real Estate Sector Equity.
- Enter other criteria if desired and run the search.