Answered By: Leslie Burmeister Last Updated: Dec 11, 2015 Views: 399
National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts: Produces the global and domestic indices for publicly-owned real estate, the national trade association for REITs, and publicly-traded real estate companies.
S&P NetAdvantage: S&P's REIT Industry Survey provides a good overview of real estate investment trusts.
To screen for REITs or get data on a specific REIT:
- Click on Research Hub near the top of the screen.
- Click on Fund Advisor Plus under Funds.
- Click on Fund Screening on the left side of the screen.
- Select Real Estate in the Objective drop-down and add other criteria as desired.
- Select File and then New and Advanced Search.
- Select Closed End Fund.
- On the next screen at Click Here choose Global Category and in the Value cell choose Real Estate Sector Equity.
- Enter other criteria if desired and run the search.