Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Dec 11, 2015 Views: 1371
Almost every industry holds conferences or tradeshows for those involved in the industry. By identifying trade shows and conferences for the industry being studied, you can learn about key issues being discussed, identify major players, view the products and locate information on companies presenting at the shows.
- All Conferences.com: search and browse for commercial and academic trade shows and conferences.
- Conference Alerts: search for academic conferences by topic.
- TechCalendar: look for technology-related events by industry subsector, location, and date.
- Trade Show News Network : search for trade shows by keyword, industry, location, and date.
- Conferensum: List of upcoming conferences and trade shows by sector and region.