Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: May 20, 2015 Views: 1244
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: May 20, 2015 Views: 1244
- Preqin - Use it to screen for funds and fund managers. Also includes rankings and research reports.
- Use Bloomberg
- For news on hedge funds, type NI Hedge, then hit GO.
- For a listing of hedge funds tracked in Bloomberg, type Hedge Fund, hit the HELP key, and then select #11 Funds from the menu.
- For Portfolio holdings information type PSRT hit GO, and then fill in the relevant menu options.
- For screening and other options, type HFND then hit GO.
- More detail
- Use Morningstar Direct
- From the menu choose "New," then "Advanced Search," then "Hedge Fund".
- To screen by strategy search by "Morningstar Category."
- Alpha Institutional Investor has several rankings of hedge funds. Click on Research & Rankings and choose from available rankings such as The Hedge Fund 100. For access, please see staff at the reference desk in Baker Library. Individuals have to be logged in by staff.
See also the Baker Library Research Guide on Hedge Funds.