Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: May 20, 2015 Views: 662
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: May 20, 2015 Views: 662
- Thomson ONE:
- Click on the menu for Screening & Analysis.
- Expand section for Individuals then Officers & Directors.
- Click Connections to view connections between officers and directors across organizations to another officer or director.
- Click Corporate Relationships to view corporate affiliations between officers and directors and various organizations.
See How do I find information on people using Bloomberg?
- Capital IQ
- Under the Screening and Analytics tab, select People to screen by criteria such as company, location, and education.
- Under the Company Intelligence tab, select Relationship Paths to determine if there is an HBS connection to a specific person or identify the relationships someone has with other people.
Professional networking site providing information on people including their relationship paths.
Search engine compiles information about people and companies from various sources and identifies the source of the information.
- Leadership Library
Background and contact information on leaders in business, government, nonprofits, and newsmedia in the United States. Compared to other company databases it may have more people listed per company and includes email addresses, but the display may not be as convenient.