Answered By: Jen Beauregard Last Updated: Dec 22, 2015 Views: 857
Answered By: Jen Beauregard
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2015 Views: 857
- For a specific person: Type the person's name and hit HELP, then choose PEOPLE.
To screen for people:
- Type PEOP and hit GO for the People /search menu.
- Fill in amber fields to specify age, education, organization (includes past work history), etc.
- Type 1 and hit GO to begin the search.
- Under the Screening and Analytics tab, select People to screen by criteria such as company, location, and education.
- Under the Company Intelligence tab, select Relationship Paths to determine if there is an HBS connection to a specific person or identify the relationships someone has with other people.
- Background and contact information on leaders in business, government, nonprofits, and newsmedia in the United States. Compared to other company databases it may have more people listed per company and includes email addresses, but the display may not be as convenient.
- Click on the menu for Screening & Analysis.
- Expand section for Individuals then Officers & Directors.
- Click Connections to view connections between officers and directors across organizations to another officer or director.
- Click Corporate Relationships to view corporate affiliations between officers and directors and various organizations.