Answered By: Leslie Burmeister Last Updated: Dec 15, 2015 Views: 587
Answered By: Leslie Burmeister
Last Updated: Dec 15, 2015 Views: 587
HBS MBA students and alumni can use the Alumni Directory.
In Capital IQ:
- Mouse over Screening, and click on People.
- Click on degrees, select MBA, click on > and Add criteria.
- Click on Colleges/Universities, type in Harvard, click on Go and select Harvard Business School and Harvard University, click on > and Add criteria.
- Add other criteria as desired and Run Search. Note: Be sure that the criteria includes "Current Professional".
- Under Executives, click on "build a list".
- Type Harvard Business under Education.
- Select an industry by clicking on Industry Classification or OneSource Industry, or typing an industry under Business Description.
- Click on Run Search.
- Click on View Results.
Use the Leadership Library to explore and search for people by alma mater.