Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: May 20, 2015 Views: 517
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: May 20, 2015 Views: 517
HBS MBA students and alumni can use the Alumni Navigator.
- Under Executives, click on "build a list".
- Type Harvard under Education.
- Select an industry by clicking on Industry Classification or OneSource Industry, or typing an industry under Business Description.
- Click on Run Search.
- Click on View Results.
In Capital IQ:
- Mouse over Screening, and click on People.
- Click on degrees, select MBA, click on > and Add criteria.
- Click on Colleges/Universities, type in Harvard, click on Go and select Harvard Business School and Harvard University, click on > and Add criteria.
- Add other criteria as desired and Run Search. Note: Be sure that the criteria includes "Current Professional".
Use the Leadership Library to explore and search for people by alma mater. Please note that the Export function is not enabled in Harvard's subscription.