Answered By: Mallory Stark Last Updated: Sep 24, 2015 Views: 301
Answered By: Mallory Stark
Last Updated: Sep 24, 2015 Views: 301
- In Capital IQ:
- Mouse over Screening and click on All Idea Generation Screens.
- In the blue menu on the left, click on Companies and then locate Investment/Advisory Firms. Select Investment Firm Type. Scroll down the new menu and select Sovereign Wealth Fund. Add criteria to run search.
- In Preqin
- Click on the Private Equity tab.
- Click on Investors in the left menu.
- Click on Type/Location.
- Expand Investor Type and check Sovereign Wealth Fund.
- Expand Geography if desired.
- Search Business Source Complete, ABI/ProQuest or Factiva to find academic and news articles on sovereign wealth funds. Use the keywords sovereign wealth funds and limit the search to the subject or abstract field. To narrow the search by location, add a geographic area (e.g., Singapore or Middle East) to the search.
- Find books using HOLLIS on sovereign wealth funds