Answered By: Poping Lin Last Updated: Jun 02, 2017 Views: 43
You may begin with the following:
Go to eBaker website to access the following databases: (LEFA login required)
- OneSource Global Express – allows screening for private and public companies by industry, geography, business descriptions, company size, etc.
- America City Business Journal – provides local business news and information from more than forty cities across the United States.
Open database and industry organization’s website
- American Association of Franchisees & Dealers (AAFD) – the website provides resources for franchise buyers.
- BizBuySell is one of the largest online databases of businesses for sale.
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) -- The IBBA is the world’s largest professional community of business intermediary specialists.
- Contracting resources for small business provides a list of government sponsored resources that allow you to identify vendors of interest. (See also related Market Research: A guide for contracting officers for more resources and tools.)
- Interagency Contract Directory