Mergers & Acquisitions: deal attitude
How can I find deals with specific attitudes, such as hostile?
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2011 | 139 Views
Topics: Mergers & acquisitions
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Click on the Deals & League Tables. Under M&A, click on Advanced Search.
- On the Item List tab, click on Deal Info and then on Deal Attitude(Code).
- Select desired type(s), e.g., Friendly, Hostile, and add them to the search box.
- Click on OK to continue.
- Add any additional criteria and then click on Execute.
- Use the Open/Create box to select and view reports. Click Execute again to process the report.
- While screening for Transactions, in the category for M&A/Buyback Details (upper right) select Deal Attitude.
- From the Database Selection window Mergers & Acquisitions tab, select U.S. Targets and/or Non-U.S. Target, and click OK.
- Select a preset or custom date and click OK.
- From the Deal tab, scroll down and double-click on Deal Attitude.
- Select desired type(s) and click OK.
- Click Close and continue with the rest of the search.