Income distribution: countries
Where can I find statistics of income distribution for countries?
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2012 | 48 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Select desired countries.
- Select series, Income share held by highest 10%, Income share held by lowest 10%, etc.
- Select Years. Note that the data may not be available for all countries for all years. Select a wide range of years.
- Click on Data Tool (next to Data Services).
- Select All Market Indictors & Forecasts from drop-down in Step 1.
- Choose the geography, series and time frame in the subsequent steps and click on View Data to see results.
See also Economic Report of the President. (US)