How do I set up an article alert for a journal title?
Last Updated: Jul 02, 2014 | 89 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Look up the title in EResources: Find E-Journals.
Databases that have full text of the journal will be displayed.
- If a journal title is available from its publisher, choose that database.
- If not, choose a database that includes the current year. If possible, choose one recommended below.
- In the chosen database, look for a link to set up an alert.
- BioMed Central
- Business Source Complete
- ScienceDirect (Use with LibX)
- Wiley InterScience (Use with LibX)