Where do I find information on executive compensation?
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2011 | 747 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To find out executive compensation information:
- In Lexis/Nexis Academic click on Companies from left menu bar and then on Company Profiles in the expanded menu. Choose Morningstar US Executive Compensation from the source list and enter the name of a company or executive.
- In Capital IQ mouse over Company Intelligence and search by company or by person. Select Compensation from the left sidebar. Compensation data is not available for all individuals and companies.
- In WRDS choose COMPUSTAT and Executive Compensation.
- In Thomson ONE check the proxy statement of a company in an SEC filings database.
For background on the concept of executive compensation:
- See The Conference Board and select Annual Studies.