Exchange rates: current & historical
Where do I find current and historical exchange rates?
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2011 | 1594 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Search Global Financial Data. It has daily and monthly exchange rates for many different countries, in some cases going back hundreds of years.
- Go to Federal Reserve Statistical Release: Foreign Exchange Rates for exchange rates against the U.S. dollar.
- Go to ThomsonONE
- Click on Market Views.
- Click on Foreign Exchange under Markets Views.
- Use Bloomberg.
- Hit the Currency Market Sector key (Yellow) and then hit GO
- For the best and worst performing currencies relative to a selected currency type WCRS and hit GO.