Luxury goods: market information
Where can I find information on the luxury goods market?
Last Updated: May 15, 2013 | 517 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study
This report by Bain & Company offers a global view of the market with growth and product/market segment information for Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- IBISWorld Use the keywords "luxury" or "affluent" to find industry reports on cars, jewelry, perfume, services and other components of this market. Special Reports on luxury spending are also included.
- Passport breaks out luxury goods as an industry. Select "Luxury Goods" from the "Industry" tab -- refine/limit search by category, geography, or type of content (reports, charts, articles).
- Marketresearch.com provides current reports on consumers in these markets.
- Mintel provides consumer market research reports covering greater retail including international luxury goods retailing reports.
- Luxury 360 This website houses all Financial Times news, analysis and special features related to the luxury industry, broadly defined. You may sign up for an individual Financial Times account using an HBS or Harvard email here.
- The Wealth Report by Knight Frank describes the state of the luxury real estate market.