How do I find details about joint ventures?
Last Updated: Oct 02, 2012 | 114 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- In the main search area click on Mergers & acquistions->
- Choose "Mergers & acquisition deals"
- Select Joint venture under Deal type and enter any other criteria you wish
- For a fuller menu of deal criteria, click on "M&A deals" on the top banner.
- Thomson ONE
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Click on Deals & League Tables.
- Click on M&A, then on Quick Search.
- In the Deal Criteria box, click on the magnifying glass icon next to Acquisition Technique and search for "joint".
- Add Joint Venture and click on OK.
- Capital IQ
- Mouse over Screening and Transactions.
- Under M&A Details, click on Features and select Creation of Joint Venture
- Add criteria and select others as desired.
- Click on View Results.
- SDC Platinum (in the Financial Databases Room)
- Use Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Select Joint Ventures.