How do I log into Bloomberg?
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2013 | 2506 Views
Was this helpful? 31 10
- Double click the Bloomberg icon on the desktop of the machine to open Bloomberg.
- To use Bloomberg in the Exchange, click here to get the Exchange computers login information. Log into the desktop.
- Hit the red CONN/DFLT key in the upper right of the keyboard.
- Log into Bloomberg with your personal login. If you do not have one,
- Create a personal login:
- Select the Create New Login option below the username and password fields.
- Follow the instructions to set up the account.
- Stay near the terminal. Bloomberg will verify the account with a phone call before it is fully activated.