IPOs (initial public offerings)
Where can I find information on Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)?
Last Updated: May 16, 2012 | 216 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- In Capital IQ:
- From the Screening tab select Transactions..
- In section for General Transaction Details select Types and select Public Offerings .
- Click on Add Criteria and add any additional screening criteria.
- In Thomson ONE:
- Click on Screening & Analysis from the left menu.
- Click on Deals & League Tables.
- Click on Equity.
- Click on Quick Search.
- In the Transaction Criteria section Type IPO into Issue Type search box and add other criteria as desired.
- Click on View Results or Send Criteria to Advanced Search and continue adding criteria before viewing results.
- Review the Deal Pipeline or do a search in its database.
- Use IPO Home from Renaissance Capital.