REITs (real estate investment trusts)
Where do I find information on real estate investment trusts (REITs)?
Last Updated: May 03, 2012 | 238 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- In Value Line to screen for REITS or get data on a specific REIT:
- Click on Research Hub near the top of the screen.
- Click on Fund Advisor Plus under Funds.
- Click on Fund Screening on the left side of the screen.
- Select Real Estate in the Objective drop-down and add other criteria as desired.
- Select File and then New and Advanced Search.
- Select Closed End Fund.
- On the next screen at Click Here choose Global Category and in the Value cell choose Real Estate Sector Equity.
- Enter other criteria if desired and run the search.
To learn about REITS in general and REIT indexes consult the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts.