Bonds: average yields by rating
Where can I find the average yields for Moody's, and S&P rated corporate bonds?
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2011 | 1089 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- In Bloomberg Professional or Bloomberg Academic:
- For Moody's: Type mood press Index and then press GO.
- For S&P: Type spwc press Index and then press GO.
- In Global Financial Data:
- Login anonymously.
- Click on GFDatabase.
- Use the drop-down for Series Type and select Total Return Indices- Bonds.
- Select a geography and time frame.
- Click on Search.